FOR HOME BUYERS
FOR HOME SELLERS
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT US
“My Home Sweet Legal attorney’s knowledge and attention to detail were amazing. I will certainly work with them again, and if you are buying or selling a property I highly recommend that you do so as well.”
–James A. Williams
“We moved to St. Louis from out of state and could not have done it without our Home Sweet Legal attorney, Marc Jacob. Things were very hectic and we had a real estate agent, but only our lawyer could help us understand the title work, the survey and make sure the enormous packet of closing documents actually said what it was supposed to. Home Sweet Legal even negotiated the “standard” title company closing documents so that they removed something at closing that could have hurt us down the road. They facilitated a smoother process by defining the roles of everyone involved and ensuring every task was accounted for. We would recommend using them, even if you have a real estate agent, and their fees are also very reasonable.”
– Adrian T.
“Having used Marc’s legal services on two different occasions, I was pleased with his work. In each instance, I sold and purchased a home without using a real estate agent. Therefore, Marc’s guidance, advice, and support was especially useful and important. I had many questions, which he answered promptly. Also, his office assistant was most helpful. I have no reservation about giving Marc the highest rating.”
– Terry Lassar
BE PROTECTED BY YOUR OWN LEGAL ADVISOR
- Buying or selling a home is a big step and the process can be confusing and frustrating.With so much at stake, why not have an experienced real estate lawyer of your own protect you and your family from contract to closing?Our lawyers educate and empower our clients, so they can make the right decisions, and so they do not give up rights or take on obligations they don’t have to.
- Have you ever wondered why the print is so tiny on those “standard” contracts? And why everyone is in such a hurry to have you sign?Is “standard” really just a term meant to keep you from negotiating?Let our objective, professional legal advocates protect your rights during this important process.
- This is a major change in your life, which can be both financially and emotionally draining. Planning a move adds even more stress.Let our experienced real estate attorneys reduce that stress and provide you peace of mind, while shining light on the process to educate and empower you.
SAVE MONEY WITH TRANSPARENT, FLEXIBLE PRICING
- We offer affordable flat fees. You choose the level of service you want. Our flat fees for legal services are listed on our website clearly for you to review at any time.
- We have bundled different levels of legal service into neat packages for you to choose from. This way you pay only for the level of legal service you desire.
If you want or need an added service during this process, we offer flat fees for a la carte services whenever we can.
SAVE TIME USING TECHNOLOGY
Electronic signatures and files, 24/7 access to your documents, e-billing, file sharing in the cloud, and efficient workflows to save time are just a few of the ways we use technology.
These efficiencies help save you money.
- Sign most documents from your phone or computer, and access them 24/7. No need for office visits or even scanning or faxing.Welcome to the 21st century law office!
Use your debit or credit card to pay e-bills or, when available, just pay us through the home closing.
Our automated workflow allows us to spend less time billing and more time helping protect you and your family.